I got about half way through this thing, and realised I didn’t know what I wanted to do with it.
So I figured I’d just spend a few hours throwing procedural materials at it, for giggles 🙂
Behold, the jam claw!
I messed up the masking for rust, and it ended up a lot brighter, and more reflective than it should be, and it looks like it has been dipped in jam.
Another interesting thing, I named the file “jelly claw”, not “jam claw”, even though I’m pretty sure Canadians also call it jam, not jelly. Weird.
Anyway, this accident may cause me to come up with something more interesting to use this asset for 🙂